We believe God has gifted every believer with the ability to serve and minister to others. Serving isn’t something we want from our people; it’s something we want for our people—that they’d experience the joy of joining God as an instrument in his hands. There are dozens of ways that you can invest in the mission by serving here at Keystone.
Current Ways to Serve
JUNIOR HIGH YOUTH WORKER
· Spend time with Junior High Students on Wednesday Evenings getting to know them and investing in their lives.
· Time commitment is Wednesday Evenings 6:30-8:
· Contact Kyle Kauffman at for more information.
CARE GROUP SHEPHERDS
· An individual or couple willing and able to shepherd a small group of adults, plus possibly their children, to facilitate care for one another.
· Typically meeting twice a month.
· Contact Pastor Charlie for more details at .
· Tech Support
· Craft Leader
· Game Leader
· Contact Brooke Lantz at or Jenna Rohrer at for more information.
GUEST SERVICES – I’M NEW
· Watch for potential
· Serve once a month before each service.
· Contact Stephanie King at for more information.
KEYSTONE MOM’S GROUP
· Give Mom’s the opportunity to fellowship and study the Bible while caring for their child during their meeting time.
· Serve on the First & Third Wednesday of each month from September 18 - May 6.
· Contact Diane Vincent at for more information.
Click on the items to the side of the page to find out all the ways to serve at Keystone.
Tell us about your interests and take our Ministry Interest Survey!