Saturday, February 23, 2019, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
On February 23, 2019, Moye Stauffer, a seasoned lead Bible Teacher at LCBC, will speak into the lives of us women to remind us who we are in Christ. We as women can be our own worst critics, and we need to be reminded of how Jesus sees us. We need truth to replace the lies we tell ourselves.
COST: $30, plus lunch (Chick-Fil-A)
- 9:00 - 10:00 Main Speaker (Moye)
- 10:15 - 11:15 Breakout Session I
- 11:30 - 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 - 1:00 Worship
- 1:00 - 2:00 Main Speaker (Moye)
- 2:15 - 3:15 Breakout Session II
- 3:30 - 4:00 Closing with Moye
THEME: The Me Jesus Sees
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: We will offer three options and have the women choose two at the time of their registration. The price for the supplies for these sessions will be included in the cost of the event.
1. Painting with artist Aimee Weaver
2. Essential oils (make it take it session)
3. Yoga for beginners and Yoga for non-beginners (choose the one that applies to your ability)
FOOD: Breakfast will be provided, lunch will be catered in by Chick-Fil-A.
Age Appropriateness: It is suggested that ladies 18 yrs. and older attend.
There are a limited number scholarships available if someone would like to come but cannot financially afford it. Contact Bobbi Garrett for help here.
Listen to Moye Stauffer's teaching at an event at LCBC, click here.