Friday, January 11, 2019, 5:30 PM - Sunday, January 13, 2019, 2:00 PM
This retreat is the highlight of the year!
It’s a time to get away from all of life’s distractions, connect with one another, and spend extended time studying God’s Word together.
We laugh together, have fun together, and come back with lots of memories. The retreat is a great way to get more connected to Junior High Youth.
Black Rock Retreat 2019
Come join us for the Junior High Retreat! We will be participating in Black Rock Retreat's Winter Camp. The weekend will be full of fun activities, free time with friends, and will challenge you to grow in your faith.
- Register and submit payment online for:
- $110 before Nov. 15
- $125 before Dec. 9
- Arrive at Keystone Church at 5:30 pm on Friday and return 2:00 pm on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Overnight gear… Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, flashlight.
- Session gear… Bible, notebook, pen.
- Warm Clothes… Coat, gloves, boots, etc.
- Extra Clothes... don't forget gym clothes.
- Spending money for snack shop.
Note: We are asking that everyone leave their phones at home this weekend.
The camp phone number is 717-529-3232.
Registration is closed, however more spots maybe available. Please email Pastor Kyle at so he can check with Black Rock to see if there is another space available.
Contact Pastor Kyle with any questions: or call 717.371.1885.