Friday, February 16, 2018, 6:00 PM - Sunday, February 18, 2018, 9:00 PM
This retreat is the highlight of the year!
It’s a time to get away from all of life’s distractions, connect with one another, and spend extended time studying God’s Word together.
We laugh together, have fun together, and come back with lots of memories. The retreat is a great way to get more connected to Junior High Youth.
Winterblast - 2018 Theme
Come join us for the Junior High Retreat! For the first time, we will be heading up to Camp Orchard Hill to take part in their WinterBlast Retreat. The weekend will be full of fun activities, free time with friends, snowball fights and tubing (if there is snow), and teaching sessions from guest speaker Jamey Dickens!
- Register and submit payment online for:
- $140 before Dec. 1
- $165 before Jan. 2
- Arrive at Keystone Church at 5:30 pm on Friday and return 2:00 pm on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Overnight gear… Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, flashlight.
- Session gear… Bible, notebook, pen.
- Warm Clothes… Coat, gloves, boots, etc.
- Extra Clothes... don't forget gym clothes.
- Spending money for Apple Tree snack shop.
Note: We are asking that everyone leave their phones at home this weekend.
The camp phone number is 570.333.4098.
Contact Pastor Kyle with any questions: or call 717.371.1885.