Friday, November 01, 2019, 6:00 PM - Sunday, November 03, 2019, 2:00 PM
This retreat is the highlight of the year!
It’s a time to get away from all of life’s distractions, connect with one another, and spend extended time studying God’s Word together.
We laugh together, have fun together, and come back with lots of memories. The retreat is a great way to get more connected to Senior High Youth.
Turning Points - 2019 Theme
This year we’ll spend time talking about some of the greatest struggles we deal with in this life by looking at how Jesus responded to people who were facing the exact same struggles as us.
Join us on November 1st-3rd as we’ll see how these encounters with Jesus can lead to turning points in our lives.
- Register and submit payment online for:
- $110 until Oct. 13
- $125 until Oct. 27
- Arrive at Keystone Church at 6:00 pm on Friday and return 2:00 pm on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Overnight gear… Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, flashlight.
- Session gear… Bible, notebook, pen.
- Clothing gear… Clothes to get dirty in for an evening game.
Note: We are asking that everyone leave their phones at home this weekend.
The camp phone number is 717.284.2624.
Contact Pastor Kyle with any questions: or call 717.371.1885.