Friday, November 02, 2018, 6:00 PM - Sunday, November 04, 2018, 2:00 PM
This retreat is the highlight of the year!
It’s a time to get away from all of life’s distractions, connect with one another, and spend extended time studying God’s Word together.
We laugh together, have fun together, and come back with lots of memories. The retreat is a great way to get more connected to Senior High Youth.
God's Plan - 2018 Theme
What school should I go to? What should I do with my life? Who should I marry? Should I eat Chick-Fil-A or McDonalds? We have all sorts of decisions that shape the course of our lives. But why isn’t it always clear what we should do? Does God truly have a plan for my life? And If so, does he hide it and expect me to find it?
Join us on November 2nd-4th as we spend time discussing what it means to discover and live according to God’s will for your life.
- Register and submit payment online for:
- $110 before Oct. 15
- $125 extended to Oct. 29
- Arrive at Keystone Church at 6:00 pm on Friday and return 2:00 pm on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Overnight gear… Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, flashlight, onesie, games.
- Session gear… Bible, notebook, pen.
- Clothing gear… Bring clothes for zip line, rock climbing, night game, basketball, etc.
Note: We are asking that everyone leave their phones at home this weekend.
The camp phone number is 717.284.2624.
Contact Pastor Kyle with any questions: or call 717.371.1885.