Friday, November 03, 2017, 6:00 PM - Sunday, November 05, 2017, 9:00 PM
This retreat is the highlight of the year!
It’s a time to get away from all of life’s distractions, connect with one another, and spend extended time studying God’s Word together.
We laugh together, have fun together, and come back with lots of memories. The retreat is a great way to get more connected to Senior High Youth.
Friends - 2017 Theme
Come join us at the Senior High Retreat for a weekend of fun, memories, and friendship! This year we’ll spend some extended time looking at how the Bible addresses friendships in hopes of better understanding what our friendships should look like, who we should be friends with, and some of the common hurdles that come with friendship.
- Register and submit payment online for:
- $100 before Oct. 15
- $115 before Oct. 29
- Arrive at Keystone Church at 6:00 pm on Friday and return 3:00 pm on Sunday.
What to Bring
- Overnight gear… Sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, flashlight, onesie.
- Session gear… Bible, notebook, pen.
- Clothing gear… Bring clothes for zip line, rock climbing, night game, basketball, etc.
Note: We are asking that everyone leave their phones at home this weekend.
The camp phone number is 717.284.2624.
Contact Pastor Kyle with any questions: or call 717.371.1885.