Banks CARE Group
The Jim Banks CARE Group is looking for 1-2 volunteers to help serve dinner at the Factory Youth Center every 3rd Thursday of the month in the evening. It's September through April and you don’t have to be part of their CARE Group to help! They just need help that third Thursday of each month. Contact Jim Banks to help, or get more info.
Night Nurse Needed
Devon and Lauren Smoker are in need of a night nurse for their 3 year old daughter, Raylie. The main duties would be trach monitoring, Bipap monitoring, and gtube feeding.
If you or someone you know could help fill this need, please text Lauren at 717-940-8543.
Rent the Rocky Acres Cabin!
- Seven bedrooms, five with queen beds, one with queen bunk, one with two bunks (full sz.) = eleven beds
- Two fridges with freezers (no ice makers)
- Well stocked kitchen
- Two bathrooms plus one bedroom has a half bath
- Large deck with picnic tables
- Croquet court (croquet set is provided)
- Fire ring
- Pond with small sandy area and a paddle boat
- Cabin has AC
- Limited phone service
We provide: Paper towels, toilet paper, kitchen towels, dish clothes, dish detergent, hand soap
You provide: Bed linens, pillows, bath towels, hand towels for bathrooms, extra blankets
- Your cabin fee includes a cleaning fee however, you are responsible to clean the following….
- Empty ALL trash cans and take ALL trash with you.
- Wipe off all kitchen counter tops, kitchen table, wipe out microwave, both fridges/freezers.
- Clean stove top and grill.
- Sweep kitchen floor.
- If you moved any furniture, return it to it’s place.
- NO PETS
- No discharging firearms
- No ATV’s/dirt bikes
- No alcohol/smoking
- You are responsible for any damage inside or outside.
- You are fully responsible for any and all medical expenses should any be incurred.
- Every household present must have a copy of these guidelines
- Minimum Two Night Stay
- $15.00 per adult per night (15+
- $10.00 per child per night (6-14)
- 5 and under are free
- ($200 minimum per night)
- Guidelines and fees subject to change at any time
- Caretaker will unlock and lock the cabin
Checks are payable to: John Beiler 159 Bushong Rd, Quarryville, 17566
- Please mail payment within two weeks of your stay. Do not leave payment at cabin.
- Please note with your check the exact amount of people/children that were in your group.
Rentals: 717-786-3409 Cabin Issues: John 717-682-8624
550 Palmer Ln. Richfield, PA 17086
Black Rock Retreat
Black Rock Retreat is looking for summer part-time helpers!
Lifeguards: Will Certify
High ropes staff: Will certify
Contact for more information!
Bless Their Nest
Contact Jenn Kilby for more information: 484-948-5210
Best Western Plus, Intercourse Village
Holy Land Center
Holy Land Center in Paradise is seeking to hire for some light custodial work, and also for someone to man the desk at various times. If interested, please contact D.J. at 610-715-3370
Custom Home Improvements
Custom Home Improvements is seeking workers of all sorts, who have a little home improvement experience. You must have own transportation.
If interested, please call D.J. from Custom Home Improvements. 610-715-3370
Cherry Crest Farms
Cherry Crest Adventure Farm is currently looking for a Food Service Supervisor. Please contact Shelly Temple at 717-687-6843 for more information!
Align Life Ministries
Align Life Ministries has an open staff position for Pregnancy Services Director at their Lebanon location.
CLICK HERE to find out more about this position, and to apply online.
Community Clothing Bin
Due to collection costs and COVID-19, the Clothing Bin that served Water Street has been removed from the Keystone South parking lot. Donors can still donate items (find out what’s acceptable: https://communityaid.org/get-involved/donate-2/) on behalf of Water Street mission Mon-Sat. from 9 am - 3 pm @ 31 Rohrerstown Road, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603 (717) 412-7706. Collected items will be credited to Water Street Mission if you tell the person at the donation door that they are for Partner #40001.