Our Adult Bible Fellowship Ministry is comprised of moderately sized groups (numbering 25-50) of adults meeting weekly to study and discuss the Bible and Christian topics along with a teacher.
All adults are welcome. Young, old, and in-between.
We want to help adults grow in their understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ and what it means to follow Him.
Fellowship Hall North & South
8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
Current topics & Times:
Description: Please join us as we continue our journey through the Scriptures; discovering together that each story from Genesis to Revelation is part of the bigger story of God’s redemptive work through the Gospel, the life, death
Class: The Gospel Project
Teacher: Joel Robinson, Tim Manthey, Jeff Neely
Where: Worship Center - Fellowship Hall South
When: 9:00 AM
Description: Topics that will be discussed include developing meaningful relationships, sharing Christ's deep love with each other and how to self-sacrifice by putting others before yourself.
Class: Engaging the Culture
Teacher: Bryan Lefever, Josh Bare
Where: Worship Center - Fellowship Hall North
When: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM
Schedule of Topics For engaging the culture:
- 7: All need close friendships, what keeps us from developing them.
- 14: Strong common bond, one heart, one mind, connection
- 21: [Easter, no class]
- 28: Shared affection, Bible talks of deep love for each other
- 5: Self-Sacrifice-willing to put others first
- 12: Testimonies; The Power of your story
- 19: Testimonies; The Power of your story
- 26: Fellowship Time
- 2: Nourish with good food
- 9: Feed yourself